Monday, June 25, 2012

Catching up!

Sorry for the crickets over here..... I've been preparing for my husband to come home he's been gone away on work for over a month now. I've been catching up so I don't feel guilty spending time with him and thinking I still have to get editing done! I always strive to get them out as fast as possible! So I must say with every Maternity session I love being a part of it! It reminds of new life its such a sweet time! With every Maternity Session I get my Newborn fix they are just absolutely sweet and precious at this time! This I have to say probably my favorite shot of this session I shot with Joy. I've been wanting to shoot at this location for a while, wait I mean a Maternity session at this location for a while and glad I was able to get that out of my system yay! I have so many ideas I'm ready to burst and have been going seriously crazy Etsy shopping(I havent told my husband) just waiting for it all to arrive. I can't wait to shoot with my new props ! I'll post as soon as I can shoot aaaand hoping my son complies he's a photographer's kid so he just may not plus he's at the age of distraction & darting for the play ground everytime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment